01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Another year gone. Sheesh. Its 2009 today. That means I will turn 29 in five months. When i was a kid, I started counting down to my birthday right about now. May is a good time for a birthday, it spaces out the receiving of gifts quite nicely. :)

Someone said to me the other day "Whatever you do on New Year's Day you do for the rest of the year!" If that's the case, I should be excercising, riding my bike, writing letters, cleaning the house and eating more raw veggies.

So far today, I've woken up beofre 8 am, showered, made love(twice actually), eaten a good breakfast, had 2 glasses of water, wrote in this here weblog, and paid attention to my Etsy store AND Lock and Key's weblog. That's good right? I do really want to keep up these entries. Whether or not its valuable or important, it gets me to write, helps me to feel that I have accomplished a task I set my mind to today. Little things like that help to motivate me.

For the rest of the year, I do think that I need to really continue the momentum I've gained in certian areas, like printing, and being businessy. I also need to really push myself to make some friends, and leave the house more often.

Right now, I' am going to go re-shower because I'm getting a head ache and really would like to just hang out in the hot water. And then I want to do something fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment