24 December 2008

Holiday Survival

Alright, I'm home in Connecticut and its been ok so far... No big fights yet.

I flew in at 11 am and was pretty punchy for a few hours, which annoyed my sister Amy to now end. Which was funny. We wnt out to lunch and she told me I'm not allowed to stay at her house becausee she "can't handle" my "negativity". She said that everything I say is negative. Which isn't true. Amy just has her head up her derriere.

She did however give me a haircut with little protest. Which was nice. No more crunchy ends on my hair! I hope it looks nicer now. Judi also showed me how to use her flat iron. That's a handy tool! I never style my hair, but I really want to start trying. I think its important to look more professional and grown up. Wish I had realized this weeks ago, i would have asked for some styling tools for Xmas.

Anyway, I'm siting in my parents office, shooting the shit about stupid girls, braggarts and trucks. I'll check back in after the Xmas Eve party, and hopefully i won't be wasted and haven't made my Mom cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment