31 March 2009

So sleepy...

Ugh, its 10:16 am and I'm so tired! Already? Still? I'm not sure.

I don't sleep well, ever, and I was up til about midnight last night. I had even walked a few miles so I thought my body would be decently tired enough to sleep well but no, of course not.

Plus the damn cats make so much noise EVERY morning around 4 am. Which means I have to get up, chase them around the house and lock them in the bathroom to shut them up. Damn cats. And every morning I consider just staying up, which I probably should do. But I don't. So I go back to sleep and I sleep REALLY deeply for about an hour. Its weird. Then I wake up late, and tired.

I signed up for a sleep study at St. Luke's hospital out in Chesterfield I think it is. It pays well, seems to address my exact problem and will provide free experimental medication. I hope they call me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment