24 March 2009

Blogging is time consuming...

Ok, so I'm trying to really keep up on this blogging thing and maybe I haven't gotten into the flow of things yet but sheesh! I must've spent 6 hours yesterday updating Lock and Key Press, and then already another 2 hours this morning.

Dag. THe thing that seems to take the most time is posting pictures from flickr. Getting the right links, then making sure the page layout is good and there's ALWAYS some silly dangling code I have to go in and clean up...

I do like tha tI can see all the traffic to my weblog. Its very helpful. For instance, i saw that so many people were viewing the About section, I cleaned it up nice and pretty. Then, I added a contact section once I realized that these views might be potential customers looking for a way to get an estimate! YIKES! So, now, they can email or post me. Yay!

Other than the blogosphere, today I need to bake bread. I also need to shop for food, but that will have to wait a little bit. I think its about to rain and I don't like riding in the rain.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment