27 January 2009

I would like to have...

1.) A few more jobs with flexible schedules, but high hourly rates.

2.) Another room on my apartment. I REALLY need some designated work space! Its a bitch setting up a project on the kitchen table and then having to clean it up every night, or conversely, scrub up the kitchen table and sweep the crumbs up every time I want to spread out some work. gah! Next apartment 2 BEDROOM.

3.) An organizational system for the closet in the front room. Its getting to be a nightmare in there! Its deep, and there's a crappy Ikea shelf in the back but there's three rubbermaid tubs in front of it rendering it almost useless.

4.) One of those diffusing screens for taking better pictures of prints and things I make. Its so difficult to take photos with good lighting ...

5.) A better system of record-stereo-receiver stackage. The stereo is taking up a LOT of floor space, and it looks so untidy over there. The cat is always knocking things or falling into the gap behind it, which unplugs the speakers or some other annoyance.

and I'm sure there's more. These are the things that have been rattling around in the back of my head lately, inflating all the other more immediate stresses. Soon as I have steady income I'll be able to get to work on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment