02 January 2010

Archive Retreival 5 - 11 May 05 Wednesday

Original Post Date: 11 May 05 Wednesday

Original Post Title: Dream #4

I was in this house, and one of my roommates had commited suicide right in the kitchen, shot himself in the head and there was blood everywhere. but he had written this song explaining why he had to do it, so every one was ok with it and just left him there, sitting up against a cabinet. I went over to the door, and out side a car with an old wise man was in it. (Carl Jung any one?) I knew that he was my teacher, but not in an academic sense, more like he was my Sensei, or Guide. He didnt want to come into the house, and wouldn't look at me. He seemed afraid and sad. I coaxed him in and was very gentle and soothing to him, holding his hand and saying how great it was that he had returned. (tho i didnt know where he had been). So he was in the house, and then I looked into my room, and up on my loft was a baby girl. She was also wearing the same Converse sneakers I was, but baby size. She was up there and had just woken and was kicking at the ceiling fan, like it was a mobile. I started walking in the room, and she sat up , rolled over and started to fall. I saw her falling, and knew I could catch her if I moved fast, but I didnt I just walked over as she fell onto the floor. The sound she made hitting the hard wood was horrible. She didn't move. I picked her up and she wasnt crying. The right side of her face was smashed in fromthe floor. it was then that i realised she wasn't my baby, and that some one had left her in my care (the Teacher maybe) and I had failed and broken the baby. then my alarm went off and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment