08 March 2009

Oy vey... Its been a long week.

I worked 6 days this week. Yowza. That's a lot to me. Lately,

There's this craft sow I'm in, Green with Indie, and I need to print my butt off for that. I had my week all planned out, and then Sandy at Knitorious offered me almost a week's worth of hours building the website. I couldn't really so no. I need the money, and I really like working there.

Then, one of the gals asked if I could work Saturday as well, because there was a bit of an emergency that was calling her out of town. Of course I would! I'm kinda glad they thought of me. I like being the swing person... But then, when was I going to print?!?!

It ended up that I got to take Wednesday and Friday. Which I did spend printing, and got a lot done. But I also was hit with a bout of extreme insomnia, and didn't sleep for three nights in a row.

On Thursday, I went to Arnold, Missouri to see a guy about a press. I ended up buying it from him and all the stuff with it. I loaded all this equipment into the car myself, and then ended up having to UNLOAD it ALL by MYSELF because Lucky, my S.O., was being an S.O.B. and went to bed. Jerk. I fumed for hours and that was the first night of no sleep.

Then Saturday, after working a full day I went BACK to Press Man's place and got the rest of the stuff. S.O. was better this time and even borrowed a truck for us to haul the stuff with.

So its Sunday, and I took the day off. Did some laundry, started to refinish an old valise I got and uploaded a bunch of stuff to flickr. Went to a lame BBQ for about an hour and now I'm home, eating Hot Dogs in true Chicago Style: Steamed bun, boiled dog, tomato, pickle, mustard, relish, onion, and celery salt. YUM. St. Louis style pizza can suck it.

Monday: printing my butt off again. Two weeks until the GWI fair, and I want to have a bunch of stuff to fill the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment