26 February 2009

Cramming...

I find myself thinking a lot "How the hell am I ever going to find time for a full-time job? I've got so much stuff to do!" I'm so busy all the damn time, but I've got no income? how can I fix this disconnect? I'm not so sure.

I have managed to chip awa at my list of things to do lately. I finished a set of Birth Announcements for Ann, and finished my proprietor's card for the APA Membership requirements. Its not super good, but it's my first one so I think I'll the next one will be lots better.

Things I still need to do:

• Bake Bread cuz I'm down to the heel.
• Clean the damn house. The dishes are piling up.
• Print a plethora of other things for the Green With Indie craft show.
• Cut the pipe spool in half to use as a coffee table in the basement.
• Schedule an appointment with the guy who has some equipment I might want.
• Figure out how the hell to get enough done today to justify going to the Hand Built Bike Show in Indiana on Saturday.
• Put the laundry away.
• mail a birthday present to a friend.

And Sandy at Knitorious wants me to work everyday next week. YAY!!! But I'll be losing a whole week of printing time. Ugh. Guess I gotta kick it into high gear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment